In this free workshop you will:
- Learn about New Entry Sustainable Farming Project's courses and services
- Identify resources you have and resources you'll need for your farm business
- Identify next steps to get started with your new farm business
- Learn about the variety of roles in the food system and opportunities to get involved
- Hear the perspective from a local farmer about getting started in agriculture
This is a free workshop designed to help you identify what actions you will need to take towards a career in farming. This workshop is offered several times a year, sometimes online and sometimes in person.