In this course, you will learn how to:
- Create a mission and vision for your business
- Develop a budget and a plan to fund your business
- Create a marketing plan for your business
- Set goals and create a timeline for your farm business to grow
- Weave those elements together into a cohesive business plan
The Winter 2022 Farm Business Planning course will be offered fully online. The courses meet online on Tuesdays from 6pm to 8:30m for 8 consecutive weeks. The course begins beginning on January 4th and ends on February 22nd. Each evening session is filled with information and activities that will help you write your farm business plan. The Farm Business Planning course is designed to help you create a written plan to start or expand your farm business.