This free two-hour workshop is designed to help you get involved in the local food system.
By attending this workshop, you will:
- learn about agriculture in Massachusetts and New England
- learn about the variety of roles in the food system and opportunities to get involved
- hear the perspective from a local farmer about getting started in agriculture
- learn about New Entry Sustainable Farming Project's courses and services
- discuss & identify next steps to get started
We have many resources that can help you move forward in your agricultural endeavors, and we look forward to meeting you!