If you are at the very beginning of exploring farm business ownership, Explore Farming is for you!
In this free workshop you will:
- learn about agriculture in Massachusetts and New England
- learn about the variety of roles in the food system and opportunities to get involved
- hear the perspective from a local farmer about getting started in agriculture
- learn about New Entry Sustainable Farming Project's courses and services
- identify resources you have and resources you'll need for your farm business
- identify next steps to get started
This is a free, interactive two hour workshop with presentations and in-class activities designed to help you identify what actions you will need to take towards a career in farming. This workshop is offered several times a year, and this page will be updated as new workshops dates are put in the calendar.
Date: Sunday, February 23rd, 2020
Place: The Food Project Office, 120 Munroe St., Lynn, MA 01901
How to Register:
Register by filling out our registration form by clicking here.