The Building from the Ground Up: USDA NRCS Conservation and FSA Loan Programs webinar, is part of the Investing in Your Farm: Accessing Grants and Loans for Growing Your Business workshop series, hosted by the New Entry Sustainable Farming Project.
In this webinar, instructors share knowledge/understanding of NRCS and FSA funding programs for beginning farmers. Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Mission and benefits of working with FSA.
- Getting started as beninning farmers.
- Non-insured crop disaster assistance program.
- Supervised credit and unique requirements.
- Farm ownership loans.
- Farm operating loans.
- Down payment loan program.
- General eleigibility and application process.
For additional information please reach us out at: email@example.com