Purple veggie dip great for snacks or even as a bread spread!
- 1/2 pound red beets (l large), peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 large scallion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (packed) chopped fresh spinach
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons snipped chives
In bowl of food processor, pulse beets, scallion and spinach until finely chopped.
Add cream cheese, lemon juice and salt, and process until well blended, leaving some texture in dip. Transfer to bowl, and stir in chives.