Lots of room for additions here! Use your ingenuity!
Bok Choy with Chile & Garlic
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds baby bok choy, leaves separated
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Soy sauce
In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, 10 seconds. Add baby bok choy and cook, stirring frequently, until leaves are wilted and stems are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Add red-pepper flakes and sesame oil. Season to taste with soy sauce and toss to combine. Note: Add trimmed snap or snow peas when adding bok choy for a hearty stir fry.